REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
¿Once you submit this form, we will contact you the same day.
We are The Best Solutions in Roofing & Construction
17740 Darden Rd,
South Bend, IN 46635
Monday – Friday:
9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday – Sunday:
+1 574 485 6600
Write to us
Maybe during your springtime maintenance, you might come across a few missing shingles or notice a leak stain on your bathroom ceiling. When it comes to a roofing leak, you have options available to you. People sometimes question if they require a new roof due to a leak, and the answer always varies. The age of your current roof, its warranty (if it exists), and the scope of the roof leak will determine the subsequent steps. In any case, the first step is always to have the issue examined by a reputable roofing company.
Depending on the extent of damage to your roof causing the leak, such as a few missing shingles or a significant issue, it will determine your next course of action. Sometimes, a simple roof repair is sufficient, while other times it’s worth contacting your insurance company to see if your roof qualifies for a replacement. Finally, in severe cases, a new roof is the best option.
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive as a roofing company is how to tell when a roof is in need of repair. While some signs are obvious, others are not as clear-cut. Common roofing issues such as missing shingles, water stains, and exposed components can be seen at first glance. However, there may be more subtle issues such as rotting plywood, cracks in pipe collars, or leaks that are not immediately visible. Whatever your situation may be, it is best to call on the services of experts such as Angel Construction & Roofing.
We work in most of the Michiana region including the following cities:
- South Bend
Our process includes:
- Initial Meetings – We begin with an in-home consultation to discuss the scope of the project and to determine if we are the right fit for each other.
- Site Evaluation/Project Space Measure – We measure the current space to identify necessary work.
- Design Kick-Off Meeting – We discuss the initial design and address any concerns.
- Preliminary Design Phase – We create detailed computer-aided designs for review.
- Design & Budget Overview – We provide an overview of the project, present the tentative design, and determine the project budget.
- Final Design Development Phase – We make modifications to the proposal as needed.
- Construction Agreement & Deposit – We set the construction agreement and take a deposit.
- Project Selection Finalization – We finalize hardware and finishes, as well as the schedule.
- Pre-Construction Meeting – We hold a meeting to review the contract and schedule.
- Start of Construction – We begin with demolition and construction.
Home remodeling can be done throughout the year, depending on the type of project. Renovating or remodeling interior spaces can usually be done any time of the year, but certain aspects of the project may be dependent on the weather. For instance, when constructing a home addition, foundation or footing work should be completed when temperatures are above freezing.
We can address any questions you have about project timelines during your first consultation.